- Graduated in Law from the Law School of the University of São Paulo (2000);
- Master’s degree (2002) in Procedural Criminal Law awarded by the Law School of the University of São Paulo (2006).
- Worked for the law firms Zanoide de Moraes Advogados (2001-2004) and Moraes Pitombo Advogados (2004-2010);
- A member of the Brazilian Institute of Criminal Sciences (IBCCrim);
- A member of the editorial board of Revista Brasileira de Ciências Criminais [Brazilian Magazine of Criminal Sciences];
- Chief coordinator of the IBCCrim’s Newsletter (2007-2008) and a member of the advisory council of the Institute (2009-2010);
- Published articles in magazines and journals specializing in Law and Criminal Procedure.
English and German.